Blogger BlogNet23975




An Introduction to Internet Marketing And Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This will be the first blog post of my life. To be honest, I always thought blogging was stupid and I had my reasons which I will not go into.

My name is Bobby Chindaphone, I'm 18 years old. I'm an internet marketer. I've been in this industry for nearly a year, and so far I've been truly successful as far as reaching and even surpassing the goals that I've set. I never believed in "making money online" or "working at home". I do now.

What exactly is "internet marketing"? Simply put, it's marketing on the internet. Offering products or services using the internet as a medium for potential customers to come to you.

For two years I worked at a shoe store making $6.00. My average paycheck there was $200 if I was lucky. Two hard weeks of part time work everynight after school, I made $200 per two weeks and $400 per month. That's not too bad you might think. It's horrible.

In 1 month's worth of time investment, I started my own marketing plan, and executed it. At the very moment that I am typing this, I am making double what I did working at the shoe store. In a couple months from now with little to no effort, I'll have doubled my monthly profits yet again. It's true and even I never thought it would happen.

So yes, there is money to be made on the internet. Advertisers and consumers alike, spend more and more every year. Who's to stop you from taking your own share?

It's tough, yet it's so simple.

Bobby Chindaphone is an Internet Marketer, check out his Blog at http://bobbychindaphone.blogspot.com/. This article may be used freely for non-commercial purposes and only if this entire paragraph is included.

Bloggerblognet81603
Bloggerblognet3978
Bloggerblognet81727
Bloggerblognet44473
Bloggerblognet64754
Bloggerblognet11148
Bloggerblognet51482
Bloggerblognet99533
Bloggerblognet42796
Bloggerblognet69986
Bloggerblognet81603
Bloggerblognet97576
Bloggerblognet8315
Bloggerblognet50259
Bloggerblognet32794
Bloggerblognet35039
Bloggerblognet30045
Bloggerblognet49446
Bloggerblognet58647
Bloggerblognet11356
Bloggerblognet28719
Bloggerblognet94178
Bloggerblognet71748
Bloggerblognet11378
Bloggerblognet57710


0 Responses to “An Introduction to Internet Marketing And Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Blogger BlogNet23975: An Introduction to Internet Marketing And Me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3